Friday, December 04, 2009

Moving Out.. (and Moving On)

First things first, many happy birthday wishes from me and my boys to my mom. Sorry that a proper celebration will have to wait a bit....

So today is the start of moving out (and moving on) - a random collection of observations...

There's a student at Salamander's school who's gonna be EXTREMELY sorry that he ever decided to stick his grubby paws in Salamander's lunch box... [I am BULLSH#T, Salamander has had his lunch taken away from him for the past 3+ weeks!!!]
This kid just f#cked with the WRONG momma bear.. Thing is, the kid's not even eating the food. He takes it, takes a bite out of things, then either throws it in the trash cuz he doesn't like it or he starts throwing pieces of food through the caf.Not cool, so NOT cool at all...
###

Commencing Operating "Get the F out of my house"...strapping on the 'all business' mask..
###

It is most definitely NOT I who's the *clothes horse*.. Sh#t, two extra closets already and move out has barely gotten started....
Oh. Em. Gee... not sure on whether or he wants to take some of the boys' formal pictures, but does take all the f#$king extension power cords?????

I know, I know.. priorities and all that...
###

18 years (give or take, obviously not all *officially* married).. and all that's left is piles and piles and piles of f#$king debris...
You know that I don't tend to spend a lot of time looking back (yeah, at some point I'll have to do some solid thinking/dissecting on my part of this whole situation, to learn from it, and to not repeat mistakes..)...

What's done is done, I can't do anything about it. But what I ~can~ affect is the here and now.. (and maybe in some small way the future as well.. thru what my boys will carry with them into their own lives..)
###

Ya know what? I ~am~ getting the *better deal* in this whole mess.. Sure I don't have a new, all spiffed up, with brand new furniture & all the fixin's, ultimate bachelor pad to show off, but that's just stuff...
###

Mwahahahahaha (sorry, I know that this is mean, but it IS too effin funny). So XTB has packed up a lot of his sh#t, drove over to the new place to unload. Turns out new place isn't ready for moving in yet (guess he had just a few demands on things he wanted changed). So now the stuff is sitting in the drive way (as it sure as heck is not coming back here). Let's hope the weather holds..

I know I shouldn't get a (more than a little) chuckle out of this.. it's evil.. but man, HE decided that no, the move out into the glorious sunrise of a new life could NOT wait until after Xmas (I think he had anticipated me putting up a fight over it, begging him to stay for the boys sake... well, THAT ship sailed such a long time ago..) and now that *hurry to get started* is biting him in the ass...
###

Situation with that little punk who decided that Salamander's lunchbox was his *let's mess around with S* playground has been addressed. Salamander had all of his lunch today, in peace. [we'll see if it holds... I'll keep checking in with Salamander on how things are going..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home