Sunday, November 01, 2009

Creepy.....

Man, the web searches that people use to land on my blog are getting increasingly creepy. And then there are a few folks that seem to be checking my blog for updates about, what, every hour ? That sounds a bit stalker-ish to me.
So be warned, creepsters and stalkers, I am going to find and install software that allows me to track (and BLOCK) IP addresses.

Now that we're on the creepy topic, yesterday's Spook Fest was AWESOME. I hope that Blogger will cooperate and will let me upload some pictures....


[Blogger IS giving me trouble, so far the above is the only ones I can get to come up. I'll work on fixing that later.. the boys need me]

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, November 05, 2009 , Blogger fullsoulahead.com said...

Creepy.

That's what happens when you blog about "balls!" Hee-hee.

Cute pics. Glad they had fun.

 
At 8:46 AM, November 06, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Bwahahahaha.. you ~do~ have a *point*...

Actually it wasn't "b@lls" that attracted the creepsters. Somehow, I got repeated visitors from Korea, who were searching for ladies with big tata's (sorry guys, but google definitely sent you to the wrong gal..).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home