Saturday, August 08, 2009

I Need Your Help. No, Let Me Rephrase, My Boys Need Your Help..

Well, I didn't think it was ever going to come to this.. but it did.. I need your help.

Not for me, but for my boys.

It feels incredibly weird to do this (you all know how well I do with asking for help), but for the sake of my boys, I will swallow my pride and reach out.

I need to make some decisions regarding what parts of the boys' current treatment protocols I may be able to taper down on a bit (to cut down on $$)- hopefully not forever but at least for the upcoming 6 - 9 months, until I am (well, that's the plan anyway) on the other side of our current predicaments.

I want to be able to make informed decisions on what to taper down on, so I need to get a series of tests run on the boys so I can do that.

Most of you know about Lend4Health. Most of you know that I've 'gone in' myself on pretty much every loan that has hit the site. And now I find myself on the other side. Yes, a loan request is up for my boys.

I am not asking or expecting any of you to contribute.

However, if you could repost this loan request on your Facebook pages, or your blogs, twitter, or in any other way that will allow it to get some 'web time', I would so much appreciate that.

[and if you do decide to pitch in, my everlasting gratitude. Please understand that any contributions would be a loan. I will pay you pack]

Thanks


I am absolutely speechless on what has been happening - the loan request is already FUNDED. And it's a friggin' Saturday!! I have no words.. no words...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

L.O.V.E

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, August 08, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I was about to post this on facebook for you. :) I saw a link to your ranting blog. I'd love to read it. Also, I've added you to my autism blog list...it would be great to be on your list. :)

 
At 3:19 PM, August 08, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Thanks so much!!

Oh yes, I will definitely add your blog to my blog roll..

As to the ranting blog.. that one I need to keep *locked tight* for the duration.. sorry.. nothing personal.. give me about 6 months or so to get thru a bunch of BS and then I'll open it up again..

 
At 4:51 PM, August 08, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

And yeah, oops, sorry, forgot to mention that I enabled comment moderation. Nothing against my regular reader and commenters. Just taking some measures that I believe are prudent at this point in time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home