Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Careful What You "Wish" For....

I've commented a few times in the past that things possible couldn't get crazier (worse, deeper in the pit, whatever phrase I may have used), that the only way to go from here would be up.

Well, I was WRONG.

Boys' dad lost his job this morning. Good news is that he did get a bit of a buffer while he's looking for a new job. Bad news is that of end of next month, my boys will be without health insurance.

Needless to say, any efforts towards finalizing divorce have been placed on hold.
Another needless to say, as has been the case so many times before, finding a way out of this particular mess has landed squarely on my shoulders too.

Well, one friend commented recently that I have a spine of plutonium. Time to prove that once again eh? And you know what they say "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."