Monday, June 08, 2009

MIA (for a bit, hopefully temporarily)

Going to have to go MIA for a bit (again..).

A "bug" of some sort (paternal grandfather was sneezing, coughing and wheezing during his visit) seems to have taken up house here and has triggered a flare of my pertussis???/bronchitis+mono??? of earlier this winter. I am exhausted again, coughing, muscle weak, achy, brain fog, easily overwhelmed, hitting emotional overload over the slightest little thing.

I have reintroduced a bunch of supplements that I successfully used earlier this winter to lick *this thing*, but I'll need to give it a few days to see if it has any effect. If not, plan B (don't know yet what plan B will be yet). And yes, I will rest as much as I possibly can.

Salamander is not himself either... have my thoughts on what is going on with him.. not 100% sure yet. Potatey is a bit *off* too....

And I suspect that the crazy, uppy downy weather is so NOT helping.. It's still (relatively speaking) COLD here..

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, June 09, 2009 , Blogger Tammy said...

I love your blog. I have an award for you on my site.

 
At 8:44 AM, June 09, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Tammy, well thank you. I'll pop over as soon as I can..

 
At 7:20 AM, July 14, 2009 , Blogger Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes said...

its reall nice awesome blog

www.lindamoodbell.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home