Monday, June 22, 2009

Yes, I am OK...

I have been asked several times today if I'm OK..

Yes, I actually am.

Am I overwhelmed by what's ahead? Yes. It's gonna take time to untangle the strands of 19 year long journeys that, while far from truly shared, did run parallel.

But as a friend just reminded me. I don't have to *get it all done* in a day, or a week, or even a month. The most important step has been made.. the elephant has been called out and put out of its misery.. and I am at peace with the, for the first time in a very looong time made mutual, decision.

[will I have my rough moments, will I hit bumps in the road/breakdowns along the way? Hell yes..]

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, July 14, 2009 , Blogger Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes said...

yes if u confident that u r ok, u fell ok otherwise not

 
At 1:05 AM, July 16, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I know we only know each other from autism bloggy momma land, but I just wanted to say I am going through something in kind of the same realm as you, and you are not alone. I'm so sorry. I keep telling myself to take one hr at a time. Ok, do this, I tell myself. Check. It's done. Now do this. All robotic, but gets me through and some things done. Again, I'm so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home