Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.... Happy.....

Thank you all so very very much. A friend told me yesterday "Ask and you shall receive". Another friend told me today "The Universe gives back what you put into it". A third friend said "What goes around, comes around". I have said these words, I have used these expressions, but never truly believed, as in "soul believed"...

I stand corrected...

I am humbled, I am elated, I will rest easier knowing that I do have a community who's 'got my back'.

xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, August 08, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

We must believe that our kids have a Guardian Angel. Sometimes we are not paying attention when they touch us. Your kids Angel really screamed at you this time didn't she!
Peace <:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home