Monday, August 10, 2009

MEH......

So I had my 4 month "post discovery of lumpy bumpies" check up this morning.

Mixed bag.

Blood pressure up (from my typical "low-normal" range to "high normal"). Well, no sh#t on that one eh? I guess you could say that I am experiencing an eensy teensy weensy bit of stress and that I wouldn't be human if that didn't have some type of effect (and I sure as heck ain't no Zen Buddist..)..

One of the "lumpy bumpy" areas has changed too (with what that change entails 'to be elaborated upon'). So additional appointments have been scheduled for more poking and prodding (oh what fun..).

MEH....

The good news (yes, there is always a silver lining)???

I lost 5 lbs since the previous check-up. I just didn't have the heart to tell the doc that those pounds most likely dropped off me in the past 3 weeks or so (as opposed to the past 4 months).

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, August 13, 2009 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Keep breathing Sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home