Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Oy Vey.. Again....

Woohee!! Worked until midnite last nite. Started again at 3 am, worked until 5 am. Now working on supplements, breakfasts, lunches etc for the boys. Once P is on the bus around 8.15 am, I'll be back on the work stuff. Yeah, I'll be *punchy* by about 9 pm tonite. 11.5 h away from deadline....
###

ROFL.. P can spell alright.. "Mom, if you take the word Buckaroo, and you replace the B with an F you get.......". Yes, I was dying laughing inside, but of course I had to chastise P on using *that word*...
###

7.5 h away from deadline.. a super quick shower and then off to my client's for *all hands on deck for the final publishing push*
###

A little over 4 h away from deadline.. "Oops, we forgot to write this particular section. You think you can take care of that?".. WAAAAAAAH!! Okay, sure, let me get right on it..
###

Getting too f#$king old for pulling multiple all nighters/dayers in a row... it's bloody pathetic.....
###

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home