Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

The attached was sent to me by a dear friend this morning. As the way the message is presented is sooooo very much like me, I decided to put it out here. So here goes!!!

After serious & cautious consideration.....
your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2007!
It was a very hard decision to make, so try not to screw it up!!!


My Wish for You in 2007
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100ºº bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had forget your home address!
In simple words ........
May 2007 be the best year of your life!!
And that about sums it up, ladies and gents. I received a few more 'gems' over the past days, I'll keep them in the bank for when I hit another 'writing dry spell'. And that being said, sorry for not posting any original thoughts today. I have plenty, but not enough time right now to publish them!!
And along that line, I am toying with the idea of starting another blog, but it'll probably be an "R" rated one (so I'll probably make it password restricted, so you gotta beg me for access... oh, the 'control' THAT will give me), as I find that I have lots of not-so-polite stuff that I need to get out. I used to keep a diary (when I was still young and innocent (read: stupid)....), but I just don't have the patience to write on paper anymore... I'll keep you posted if and when I pursue this thought.
Well, signing off for now... Gotta quickly go scarve down some lunch, and then off to pick up Salamander from school.
(oh, and if the formatting comes out all wrong? Sorry... I'll fix it later..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home