Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sorry...

for having been away from this blog for a bit. I WILL return, I promise. I am just having waaaay too much fun with my other, non-PC, blog right now.

Boyos are doing OK. Bit of a rough start today, but then they both turned 'a corner'. And with the crazy warm weather today, they both spent most of the day outside. Potatey has a sunburn!!! (60 + degrees in January here in New England - how crazy is that).

Salamander's gross motor skills as well as hand-eye coordination skills are improving by leaps and bounds. He spent a good part of the afternoon throwing rocks into a lake, and he threw those suckers hard, fast, straight and over quite a distance!!! Then later this afternoon, as I was looking out onto our drive way, I saw him SKIPPING around!!! He has never been able to skip before - he just did this silly walk, hop thing. Not this time, he was actually skipping!!!

I am convinced that a lot of his rapid improvements (and I see them not just in the gross motor skills department) have everything to do with having made the switch to Dr. Yasko's genomics based program. Sure, it's also possible that he is simply maturing.. Things have been shifting so fast and so much since end of August 2006 though...too much to be all attributed to Salamander 'growing up'. I am certainly not ditching the genomics based protocol anytime soon...(eventhough it's costing an arm and a leg.. times two... )

Signing off for a bit.... time to get a very tired Salamander ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home