Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to ME..

Yup, today is the official start of the last year that I can still claim membership in the 'under 40' crowd... (figured it out yet? If not, click on my profile.. it'll spit my age right at ya).

I started my own little celebration by getting up at my usual insane time.. really nice actually as the house was dead quiet and I could hear MYSELF think for a change... Took a nice long shower while doing all those things that those glamour magazines (I haven't opened one in years.. but I remember from my pre kids days) tell you a girl should be doing while in the shower (no, I was NOT referring to THAT.. while THAT may be talked about in same glamour magazines and while THAT would have been icing on the proverbial GFCFSF egg free, nut free, yeast free etc birthday cake, THAT just ain't gonna happen...).

And after my shower I found a longish email from my mom (Hi mom!) and actually had time to write her a reply (until Potatey wandered in..)

Now it's time to get my butt off the computer and go make some coffee.. I'm sure the hordes will start running around making their usual racket soon.. I'll try to get an update up later today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home