Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The End of the "Dark Age of Autism"????

Call me cynical, but when I read stories like this, this and this (I vividly remember the comments from Salamander's ex-pediatrician in response to my announcement that I was going to pull all artificial junk from his diet to see if it would make any difference), I can't help but thinking that we're still smack dab in the middle of the Dark Ages...

And to those a$$holes that commented that all our kids need to be cured is a good smack down? How about you come over here and I'll give YOU a good smack down! See if that cures YOU from your disgusting 'it's all about ME' attitude...

It's the whole 'well, if only I were given that kid I'd straighten him/her out in a heart beat' attitude that really blows the lid of my temper. What ya think people? That we didn't try every friggin parenting technique in the books (and then some)???

[yes, obviously still searching for my positive, part of the solution and NOT the problem, attitude..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home