Sunday, June 22, 2008

Poetry....

I can't take credit for any of the following. These are all Salamander's.... (I transcribed them as they are, no spelling corrections, no punctuations corrections, no changes anywhere..)

RED

Red is a ruby
The older brother of pink
Red is blood
Red is anger
Red is chicken pox
Red is an apple and a rose
Red is my hooded sweatshirt
Red is my backpack
Red is a chili pepper,
Red and ripe
#####


WOLVES
Wild running so free.
Staring at me with yellow eyes.
The wolves hunting me.

#####

Boston
Red Sox
Crack, slam, whack
Slam, crack, home run
COOL!!
#####
WHAT IS GREEN
Green is the grass and the pine
And emerald rind.
Green are the leaves of a plant's.
Green's feeling is jealous
Green is the water in the sea.
Green is the moss on the tree.
The smell of green is fresh green leafs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home