Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ugliness...

Is the comment exchange between a pediatrician-in-training and, understandably, angered parents. Dearest Carrie so does NOT get it.. And what a difference between this young 'lady' and the pediatrician I met (and had the pleasure of spending several hours talking with) last year September at the Gottschall Center Gala (Dr. Vanda Blinn)

Carrie, honey, the fact that you had to go about $250,000 in debt to pay for that fancy M.D is not impressing me. Guess how far several of us A.Ms have gone, or will have to go, into debt to undo all the damage that was completely missed (or dis-missed) by your, oh so well trained and oh so knowledgeable, compatriots??

And

Ugliness is finding out that the most popular kid in your son's 4th grade class threw an 'end of school year party' and invited ALL the 4th graders ..... except for your son and the two other 4th grade kiddos that have an official ASD diagnosis (coincidence? Me thinks not..)

I really don't know whether I am profoundly sad or explosively mad.... I find myself thinking more and more about grabbing my two precious boys and moving to that jungle hut ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home