Friday, August 01, 2008

Salamander - UTEE Update

I just have to say that the turn-around at Dr. Amy's office on Salamander's tests are being incredible (and yes, I did notify her of the lead paint chips/dust mess).

Got Salamander's UTEE back today (sample taken on 7/23 - I eluded to *the harvest* here)

Toxic metal results pretty similar to what I reported on earlier this week. Continued aluminum and mercury output. And then the *usual* arsenic, bismuth, cadmium, lead, nickel, thallium and tin output. No change in lead output, but as this sample was taken PRE lead paint mess, I did not expect a change.

Essential minerals are in need of adjustment (which can certainly explain some of the stuff I've been seeing). Sodium/potassium balance is OFF again - sign of adrenal stress. And I need to increase Salamander's magnesium, zinc, manganese, molybdenum and selenium. And a few other 'tweaks' were suggested to help counter for the lead exposure.

Well, at least I have something to work on while I wait for some more test results to come in.

Signing off for now.. I promised Potatey I'd get him from school early today and take him sneaker and clothes shopping (this kid LOVES to shop... ).

6:20 pm UPDATE:
Man, crazy test results day here. I had two more UTMs come in for Potatey, and one more *old* one for Salamander (from 5/29/08). Potatey is detoxing like crazy too (certainly explains the nite time issues). I need a little time to digest all of these results and figure out what's going on.

Potatey and I had a great time shopping. He really, really LIKES going shopping (always has.. from tiny infant on). It was nice to spent some time just with him (that hardly ever happens), and it certainly cheered BOTH of us up a bit (Potatey had a bit of a rough day at school; not so surprising - he had a really hard time staying asleep last nite. And I think I now know why...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home