Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lipstick on a Pig????

Lipstick, Hockey Moms and Pittbulls?

Gimme a break.....

Is it just me? Both sides more closely resemble two 16 year old girls getting all catty over who would make the best Homecoming Queen at the local High School dance (and briefly the thought 'what a zoo' came to mind), then serious presidential candidates.

Do any of these, uhm well, can't really think of a polite phrase right now, actually understand the magnitude of the MESS they're about to inherit??? MESS that must be cleaned up????

Time to drop the rhetoric, people. What is it that you plan to DO once we vote your butt in that seat in that pretty house in DC? This is NOT a friggin' popularity contest...

I for one say, let's get a couple of autism moms to run the joint. We sure as heck are used to cleaning up messes, we're not too worried about whether people like us or not, and we're used to doing a lot with very little.

Autism Moms for President... It's got a nice ring to it, don't ya think??

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, September 10, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you!!!

Right now I am just so sick of the "I'm for Special Needs more than you are" fight. I want to hear what you are going to do for special needs citizens, I don't want to hear you fight about it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home