Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Know..

Too quiet from my side...

Not that I don't have anything to write about..

I have TONS...

Problem is focus, my thoughts are jumping all over the place.

So much going on.. in the world at large, in the autism world, in my own little world..

All connected and not connected...

I have a rush work assignment to get done today (it's another toughie, and the time pressure is not helping.. but as I can't afford to turn any work down in the current economic situation, I gotta suck it up and deal), so that needs to be my primary focus.

And then there is stuff around Salamander that I need to make headway on (the latest round of educational test results is only part of that; physically something continues to be *off* as well; he kept it together over the weekend while the *visitors* were here, but now he's falling apart. At least the facial and belly bloating are almost gone, but now he's deadly pale and oh so tired.. It's always something..).

And Potatey needs me too...

So much to tackle, so little time...

Time to get back on the work assignment and get that done by noon time. Then I'll have a few braincells to spare again and can move on to the next thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home