Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lend4Health Voting Update..

OK, votes for the 6th day are in, and Lend4Health continues to run in 5th place.
We have 3 days of voting left. And an important thing to remember is that this contest on IdeaBlob is a 'one shot deal"; there are no 'you get another chance at it next month' redos.

If you have already voted, my sincere thanks.

If you haven't, please do... we really really really need your vote. As I've said before, not that we won't continue to do with Lend4Health what we are already doing, but just think about what we'd be able to do for the biomed community at large when we win that prize. Your voice can really make a difference here, so please go and VOTE!

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, October 25, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can we do about this? Any ideas? I was going to try to hit some of the boards this weekend and post the info... any other ideas??

 
At 11:51 AM, October 25, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

I am definitely going to post a message on the yahoo boards I visit, and I will send a message to family and friends from "outside of the biomed community". I also think that, once Tori gets back from DAN!, we need to approach AoA and ask them to run a piece. That certainly helped last time in getting the necessary vote push to end up in the finals....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home