Friday, October 10, 2008

A Rant..

You wanna know how many loads of peed in and pooped in laundry I've done in the past 3 days?
No?
Too bad, as I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Twelve full loads... TWELVE. Washing machine and dryer have been running pretty much 24 hours per day.

Yup, potty training issues have returned with a vengeance...So apparently here's my trade off. I put Salamander back on the gut bug protocol, and we have little to no potty issues, but we DO have a big bloated belly. I take Salamander OFF the gut bug protocol, and we have NO bloated belly and he's been in a great, great mood all week, BUT we have potty issues... Tough trade off. Tough trade off..

And then there is a little tail to this.. I am rushing out of the house tonite to make a mad dash to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions and more laundry detergent.. And as I am driving, on the radio comes Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just wanna have fun fun". And all I can think is "Sh#t, I remember the time when a mad dash to the pharmacy meant an entirely different kind of *fun fun* ".. So what happened, and how the H E L L did I land here (rhetorical question..)???

So on the way back from the pharmacy, I made another quick stop and got myself a nice bottle of Chardonnay. I'll pour myself a glass, or two, after the boys are in bed, and I think I still have a few *girlie books* somewhere.. And that will be all the *fun, fun* I'm gonna get tonite.....

Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home