Saturday, December 13, 2008

Really....

when it all comes down to it, I truly DO have everything I need...

My boys are doing well, we have a very nice roof over our head (that I can still pay for), we have heat and electricity, we have good food to eat, I can still afford the boys' supplements and any other therapies they may need, I have gas money for my car, I am in pretty decent health myself, and I have paying assignments until end of March 09 (and we'll worry about beyond that when we get closer to that date).

Many MANY (too many) people can't say that.. (really do pop over to my dear friend Kim when you have a moment - once again they find themselves in Dire Straits..)

I am so very grateful for what I have (and will do whatever it takes to keep things the way they are.. LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home