Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, all presents are wrapped.... Phew!!!! (I do not like wrapping presents, I do not, I do not).
Momma DID have a pretty tight budget this year, so presents for the boyos only.. that may raise some questions tomorrow.. we'll see.

Unfortunately, Salamander's main present, his own bow, is MIA. Somebody 'forgot' to place the order (hmm, he DID manage to get his OWN bow), and somebody 'forgot' to tell me before he left the country for 3 weeks, so I didn't find out about the mishap until last Saturday when I asked when I could pick up Salamander's bow (yup, smack dab in the middle of all the snow storms). Rush order WAS placed this past Monday, but of course, there was no way to get the bow here in time for Christmas. If all goes well (cross your fingers, toes, and whatever other body parts you can cross), Salamander's bow should get to the archery range on Saturday.

So off I must go now.. to compose a letter from Santa to Salamander explaining that his bow is on its way...

(also, cross your fingers, toes, and whatever other body parts you can cross that Salamander's disappointment does not turn into a huge screaming, crying meltdown....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home