Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Holy Sh#t!!!!!!

My "goosebumps, chills ALL over, I cannot type through my tears" moment of the day...

Somebody by the name of "Tommie Lee" just made $1,550 in loans on Lend4Health!!!

Tommie Lee - whoever you are and where ever you are, you ROCK!!!! You just played a HUGE role in changing the lives of two little guys (Dazmen & Joseph T). You are a true HERO!!!! My faith in humankind (which had taken a few serious hits over the past weeks) has been restored...

Another kind soul immediately stepped in and funded the remainder of Dazmen's loan. If my brain is still working properly, I believe that Joseph T is now within $150 of the loan amount requested (to start his HBOT treatment).

Each and all of you who have pitched in on loans in the past and are pitching in now.. will you join me in getting Joseph T's loan funded??

TIA

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, January 27, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Holy SH**T you just sent the goosebumps all the way to California. I dream about being able to fund all of the kids.
Whoo Hoo.

 
At 1:46 PM, January 27, 2009 , Blogger Tori said...

You guys are wonderful. I cried today. The magnitude of Tommie Lee's made me realize that this whole thing might actually work, that people trust it enough to give so largely. If gives me more confidence in what Im doing and what I hope to continue doing with L4H that Tommie Lee had the confidence to part with such a large sum. Wow. I'm floored.

I emailer with Tommie Lee. She is a mom with a 5 year old son with autism who a DAN doctor "helped make more amazing." she says she want to help others get the proper treatment.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks for sharing in the "holy sh##tness" of the day.

Tori

 
At 4:32 PM, January 27, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Tori - thanks for sharing the person 'behind Tommie Lee' with us. I so get why she did what she did - it's exactly why I keep pitching in and blogging/twittering about L4H.

If I ever hit a jackpot of some sort (or if I ever plug the leaks in my ever sinking ship) and come into a bit of cashola, you can count on me pushing a chunk of my windfall towards L4H.

Keep up your stuff, Tori girl. You are an inspiration to many of us..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home