Friday, March 20, 2009

I seem to have utterly misplaced my "can do, the glass is half full and somebody will come and top it off" attitude. It went missing sometime Wednesday nite, and I haven't been able to find it back. Petra has gone MIA, and Debbie Downer & Suzy Whiner have teamed up and taken her place.

I started a long, rambling, very whiny post, but I am NOT going to put it up. Bleegh.
What the f#ck is wrong with me?

I have so much to be thankful for, so much to be grateful for. The boys are doing pretty well, my own health challenges are under some measure of control, business is doing well (am over my eyeballs in paying work), first day of spring, the sun is shining....

I started making a list of all my blessings, to try and boost myself up. And it so ain't working. I am tired, I am empty, I am utterly 'flat'.

I am desperately choosing to be "OK". I am making that choice about every 5 minutes.
And the choice is so not sticking.

I have 18 million things to get done. But can't find the energy to get started on even one..

YUCK. I am totally disgusted with myself...

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, March 20, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

I really believe in Spring Fever.
I dont know if it is the change in the sun, barametric(sp?) pressure or what.
Dont beat yourself up for lack of energy. Our bodies will speak and speak to us and then scream to get our attention. You must need some down time.
Feel Better Soon

 
At 8:43 PM, March 22, 2009 , Blogger Cath said...

Hey, it happens. Roll with it.
Maybe things are going well now and you're having a little Post Traumatic Stress...
Hope you are feeling a little more like yourself. Hang in...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home