Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And then...

Just when we've had a few GOOD days (except for my rather succesful attempt in imitating a Puffer Fish.. yup, major allergy attack..), and I start feeling like I get some solid ground under my feet.....

My [lots of ugly and unrepeatable words) CAR dies!!!! And of course I just let my AAA membership laps (hadn't used roadside assistance in many, many years..and needed to decide between buying supplements and renewing AAA.. the supplements won).

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!!!

(I think the friggid weather did the battery in... so now I'll have to find a neighbourly soul who can give me a jumpstart... And I should probably renew that AAA membership...)

To be continued....

Added on Jan 20th:

Well, the dead car issue turned tremendously complicated (as things have a tendency to do in my life). Car battery was indeed dead as a doorknob, BUT the latch to the hood was broken so I couldn't get to the dead battery to recharge it..

After many complicated twists and turns (you can find the entire convoluted mess on my other blog), the car did get fixed late yesterday afternoon.. at the price of $225... I could have put THAT money to much better use.. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home