Saturday, April 12, 2008

And then

the fooking lawn company has the fooking nerve to send me a bill....

(in all fairness, I haven't logged a complaint yet.. but really, it's pretty damn clear from the notes I made on the contract that I did NOT want to corn gluten applied because of corn allergy of the kids)

They are damn lucky that Potatey's corn allergy, while ingestion based (and yes, that DOES include breathing the stuff in and exposure through skin), is 'limited' to belly and GI problems, and does not trigger any anaphylaxis.

Needless to say, a complaint WILL be logged. Only reason I haven't done it yet is because I am so pissed off that I find it impossible to write a cool, calm, collected and polite letter..

Billing me? The fooking nerve.. I should be billing them for emotional suffering.. (it really does a number on a mom to see her little sprout bend over in agony crying 'my belly hurts, my belly hurts', while hunched over the toilet because he has to throw up..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home