Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another Adjustment

So H. is primary parent this weekend.. I am over my eyeballs in taxes (both last year's and determining my estimated taxes for this year), I have three work deadlines by Monday morning (as in tomorrow!!) 9 am., and there are simply NOT enough hours in the day to get it all done while at the same time being Head Zoo Keeper.

Let's just say that another 'pink cloud perspective' went through a harsh adjustment. You see, the prevailing thought has been for many, many years that it really can't be that hard to keep things running smoothly in this Funny Farm. If only -I- (as in me) wasn't so neurotic, so paranoid about everything, and if only -I wasn't such a control freak, than this place would pretty much run itself and the boys would be just fine.

Oh well.. not quite... Guess my shoes are a bit harder to fill than always thought, and that actually there ARE very good reasons for everything that I do and how I do things...

HA!!!

(and now back to taxes, taxes and more taxes.. and then get a few more hours of work in)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home