Friday, April 04, 2008

Art...

In line with bringing my focus back to where it needs to be, which is with my boys (and not waste my precious energy on attitudes and behaviors I cannot change.. not that I haven't tried over the years.. LOL), I am posting some amazing art/stuff that my boys produced this week.

First up is Potatey.. no further introduction required..

Second is Salamander. In OT, he has been working on visual-spatial skills, visual motor planning, eye tracking and pattern recognition skills. An example of an exercise is displayed below.
Man, -I- had a hard time with this one, and my eye tracking and pattern recognition skills are pretty darn good. I am so impressed that Salamander was able to complete this exercise!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home