Friday, April 04, 2008

I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl....

Can't get into the details in this public forum, but I'll admit I am getting entirely too much pleasure out of 'educating a certain person' about the not-so-nice aspects of autism, and the associated illnesses that our kids are suffering from.

Let's just end my little confession with the statement that this person has been 'avoiding' the subject for far too long but, now that things are going better (and sometimes easier) with Salamander, wants to share his rather 'pink cloud' perspective with the world on what it is like to love, take care of and parent a child like Salamander.

And it is high time that that perspective gets a reality check... (oh yes, I can be a real BITCH when I'm pissed off.. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home