Monday, April 28, 2008

Forgive Me.. For I Have Sinned....

[got you thinking there for a moment, didn't I? HA!!]

I just spent an hour and forty five minutes doing absolutely nothing. Yes. One. Hour. And. Forty-Five. Minutes. Doing. NOTHING!!!

It's not that I don't have a million things to do. I do....I, however, consciously decided to blow off my to-do-list....

One hour catching up in reading my favorite blogs.
A 30 minute shower, as hot as I could possible stand it.
15 minutes playing a really silly (but funny) computer game my BIL send me.

Priceless...

And now I am going to utterly waste another 20 or so minutes to drive back and forth to my local Starbucks to get myself a Venti Caramel Macchiato and maybe, just maybe, a little something 'sweet' [HA!! I'll let you mull that one over too...]

After that I'll turn into a 'responsible and respectible adult' again [Bwahahahaha.. WHO am -I- kidding?]

Cheers!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, April 29, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tease!

 
At 6:13 PM, April 29, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Now, -who- is calling -me- a tease?? Leaving little comments all over my blog like that..

Love ya, look forward to seeing you tomorrow..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home