Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Note To Self

Do NOT watch a *Prince Charming* comes to rescue of mom with kids dealing on her own with many hardships, and stands shoulder to shoulder with her to slay all her demons type movie after stumbling through an up/down kinda day with Salamander (which included receiving somewhat troubling medical information). Instead of the 'Ah, how cute' response, the movie just made me sad.... Yes, yes, I KNOW that these movies are completely unrealistic and have no bearing in reality what-so-ever.. What can I say? I AM a *hopeless romantic*..

[Of course I bounced the events of today off on my friends this afternoon/tonite, but it just isn't the same thing ... Typically, I don't *go there*, but some other stuff happened that all compounded ..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home