Monday, July 21, 2008

Something Is Not "Right"

Salamander has been having a TON of accidents over the weekend, and several *meanie, greenie* bowel movements since Saturday morning. He was also very tired and spacey yesterday (and still tired this morning too ..).

The above, together with the *slapping incident*, makes me wonder if he had a dietary infraction somewhere. And the only time frame I can think of where that could have happened is Friday afternoon...
It could also be detox.. I AM working on gut supplements again ...

Well, Salamander is due for a CDSA anyway.. I'll need to check to see if I still have an FM kit floating around...


Oh, got myself a pedometer, as I want to get serious again on training for a road race Salamander and I will be running in later this year. Just for sh#ts and giggles, I clipped it on yesterday morning. From the moment my feet hit the floor yesterday morning until I went to bed late last night, I walked 5.5 miles (!!). And this is all just in and around my house; cooking, cleaning, laundry, playing with the boys, etc.. Heck, I know I don't sit down much during a given day, but to actually *see* this in some numbers?

Oy.

Clipped the pedometer on again today.. since 6.30 am this morning, I've *logged* 1.3 miles so far ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home