Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So I Took A Day Off...

(from PAYING work that is...)

And on my *day off* I:
  • did three full loads of laundry (including one load containing several of my *mom, I had an accident* favorites.. LOL).
  • cleaned up my incredibly messy house.
  • reordered supplements for the boys.
  • planned out what medical testing I need to do for the boys over the remainder of the summer (and purchased the necessary test kits).
  • completed the boys' LEGO wishlists and forwarded those wishlists to the set of grandparents that requested said wishlists.
  • prepared and sent out a UTM for Salamander.
  • fooled around with setting up a *fund* for the boys through PayPal and added the necessary HTML code to the blog.
  • updated Salamander's supplement spreadsheets and wrote a "Salamander update" narrative.
  • forwarded the updated supplement spreadsheet and "Salamander update" to the medical professional(s) who needed them.
  • paid a TON of bills (ranging from credit cards to various forms of taxes to Salamander's school bus fee).
  • did groceries.
  • bought myself a nice bottle of wine (of which I am now enjoying a glass.. LOL).
  • picked up Potatey early from his school (and he was very happy about that).
  • got a few business things done.

Oy...

And here I am wondering WHY I am tired.. I think I was just as busy on my *day off* as on the days I am doing PAYING work...

(it DOES feel good though to have gotten all this sh#t done).

Planning on another *day off* tomorrow....

AND ON A CLOSING NOTE, SALAMANDER'S ENERGY LEVELS SEEM TO BE RECOVERING A BIT. HE CONTINUES TO BE VERY TIRED AND SLUGGISH, BUT I DEFINITELY SAW AN IMPROVEMENT COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS DAYS. IF TOMORROW BRINGS A SIMILAR IMPROVEMENT, THEN I THINK WE'RE *OVER THE BUMP* (FOR NOW ANYWAY..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home