Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

This is what I am seriously considering getting for the boyos. Our current playset is old, crappy, about to collapse, and I don't even want to *THINK* about the materials that were used (wood turns green in the rain.. yup, treated with arsenic).

My business has been running really well and I've made a decent chunk of cash since April. So, while of course there are 18 million other things that I should probably be doing with the extra money, my boys deserve a treat.

I'll keep you posted (as I'll have to conn the company that installs these things in to removing the old junker for me.. of course I'd be paying them for their time and efforts..)

Oh, family and close friends? If you feel so inclined as to *contribute*, give a shout (I have NO shame..LOL)

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, July 09, 2008 , Blogger fullsoulahead.com said...

Ooooo what fun! We'll be right over to play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home