Monday, July 07, 2008

Potatey's a Doll...

Yeah, yeah.. another one...

Potatey just came home from his school. I heard the front door slam and a 'Mom, mom, where are you mom, I have something for you mom'.

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie" (where else would I be eh?)

Potatey bounces into the kitchen and hands me a HUGE PURPLE flower he picked from the flower *wilderness* (sorry, can't call it a garden anymore) in front of the house.

"Put it in your hair, mommy."

"Ooooh, you look JUST like a Hawaiian princess."

This kid knows just what to say to make me grin like a loon.


OK, so I may have absolutely lost my touch with the adult variety of the male species, but I still do pretty good with the pint sized inhabitants of *Planet Mars* ...

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, July 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable story! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home