Saturday, July 05, 2008

Ginger put up another beaut...

(and -I- just *volunteered* the boys' dad to take them to the Indoor Playground for a few hours. (evil cackle). And that means I have time to do the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, bill paying NOW, instead of having to stay up late to get it all done...)

UPDATE: Well, I got 1 hour and 50 minutes. One.Hour.And.Exactly.50.Minutes (*somebody* was utterly done with the Indoor Playground after that timeframe; and that somebody wasn't one of the little guys.. LOL). Enough time though for me to get my groceries done AND two loads of laundry. And this momma has learned to take what she can get. So cleaning and bill paying will have to happen tonite after the monkeys are asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home