Thursday, July 03, 2008

Totally "OFF TOPIC"

I was doing some research on the web this morning, when I stumbled across on of those "silly quizes"

As I've been busting my a$$ for a long time now, I figured spending a few minutes 'screwing around' was allowed.

So I did this quiz "Are you a Hot Mama?" (tried to link to it, but couldn't get the link to work... and not that I needed a quiz to tell me the answer to that question..).

And here are the results. Not sure whether to feel flattered or insulted....

You're a semi-smokin' mom!

You're not a total lost cause. You take a reasonable amount of pride in how you look. You'll throw on some lipstick and a cute dress every now and then. However, you don't go over the top. Looking hot isn't your main priority. You take pride in putting forth the whole mommy image. You like to appear wholesome and matronly. However, there are times when you have no problem slipping into a sexy number. You've got it going on with both fronts. You realize that you can be a good mom without having to look the part, at least all of the time.
Congratulations on achieving just the right balance between hot and not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home