Thursday, July 03, 2008

OMG

I just took an almost 45 minute snooze on my couch...while the boys were with me. They played TOGETHER the entire time I was snoozing (and trust me, my mommy instincts are sharply honed and fully active even when I'm half asleep.. once I hear a certain 'edge' creep into Salamander's voice I know I need to get my butt in between my boys PRONTO, as WW III is about to break out).

I repeat...
They.Played.Together.The.Entire.Time.

Not a 'cross word', no yelling, no screaming, no "Moooom!!!", just the 'peaceful' sound of two lively boys having a great time making all kinds of elaborate LEGO structures and chattering about it.

My boys playing together IN THE HOUSE for that long without an 'incident' that required my intervention? This truly, truly, truly was a first.

They let me have the best 'snooze' ever.... (and I told them that too. What does Salamander say to me: 'Don't mention it, mom.', followed by Potatey's 'My pleasure'.)

I LOVE these two guys...


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, July 03, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending some good mojo your way. I hope all goes smoothly tonight and everyone is able to just have fun and enjoy.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home