Sunday, August 03, 2008

Not A Good Day...

In fact, the whole day kinda looked like a morning I described a few weeks ago.

Salamander just could NOT tolerate having anybody around him, especially NOT Potatey. Things haven't been this rocky in quite a long while.

A nice long swim in the pool DID help help him some. I know that Salamander is in detox.. all the signs are there... Not sure if what I see is *simply* the next detox cycle, or something else.

I am absolutely beat (my late nite/early morning of yesterday of course did NOT help). I really needed to work tonite as I am soo behind on a work assignment. I just can't. So I'll have to get up real early tomorrow.

Off to bed to get a few hours of sleep....

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, August 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things are out of whack. Get some rest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home