Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bleeaaagghhh...

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH....

Ah, I feel better now.

Despite an interesting start to the day (see previous post), the rest so far has been utterly frustrating. I've spent the past, oh, 7 hours or so wading through paperwork, cutting through red tape, attempting to get feedback from living, breathing people instead of going 'round and 'round in stupid prompt based answering systems, begging, cajoling, pleading and, yes, even bullying to get what I need to be able to make progress on several finance related matters that have been dragging on for waaaaay too long.

And I have precious little to show for my efforts....

And I feel tired, worn-out and old.. I LOOK tired, worn-out and old... (Potatey has been spooking a lot again the past several nights, so that ain't helpin' ... )

(and then it was 4.30 pm already and it's time for me to get Potatey from his after school program and to *switch gears* to get going on all my *other* jobs...)

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, September 18, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our boys seem to be connected in some way...

Last few nights Charlie has been screaming - I mean bloody murder - in his sleep, OR laughing and giggling uproariously. Scares the bejesus out of me every time (which is about 4 or 5 times per night).

At least I know for sure my suspicions were correct. Now to roll up my sleeves and get to work with getting rid of the little buggers.

Sorry things are out of whack for you guys. Hopefully everything will even out soon... and you'll get some sleep!

 
At 8:34 AM, September 18, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Yeah.. sure sounds like they're all connected eh (then again, we just had a full moon and I've noticed a lot of kiddos being affected by that)?

Potatey's been having a lot of anxiety and night terrors. And as we are on a gut bug hunt (I am working on his Candida overgrowth), as well as getting more supplements on board that help improve the gut environment.. well, I am NOT surprised.

I am also pretty sure that Potatey's detox has stepped up, so I am sending in a UTM for him today. And for the rest, I'll have to ride it out until things calm down again.

Off to wading through and completing more paperwork..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home