Friday, September 12, 2008

Lend4Health Update

Yeah!! Some good stuff happening on lend4Health.

Brock's loan is now fully funded - a distant relative learned of the family's struggles and pitched in for the outstanding remainder of the loan request. Let's hear it for that relative!!!!

Delia's loan is NOW FULLY FUNDED AS WELL ($190 away from being fully funded. I think I'll go make a chance in that outstanding loan amount. Anybody else willing to join me?). THANK YOU!!

Jonah's loan request still has far to go, and his mom is finding herself in such a tough spot. Gosh, I know how hard it is to try to do all of this pretty much on your own. At least I've always been able to make due financially...

Adam's loan is more than halfway there. Let's all give it a nudge a little closer to being fully funded, OK?

And then, last but not least, the two little brothers.

OK, so here's my plan. I got paid by several of my clients yesterday, so I'm going to spread a little cheer... Please join me!!

(and after that I am going to post a bunch of recipes on my GFCFetcFKitchenChemistry blog..)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, September 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! You are incredible!
:-)

 
At 1:50 PM, September 12, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Nah... I'm not.. I'm a (b)(w)itch on wheels (according to some of my *friends*). LOL

I think I inherited my (healthy?) aversion to having money sitting around in a bank account (or in my wallet for that manner) from a long line of *what good is all that financial security stuff gonna do me when I'm on my deathbed* philosophers. We'd all much rather help out another person in need (in whatever shape, form or fashion required) then be able to *brag* about the size of our stock portfolio or 401(k) accounts..

(that being said, no worries, I DO take care of my own flock first..)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home