Thursday, September 11, 2008

OMG!!!!!

or gut-brain connection part 2 ....

The difference in Salamander's handwriting.. between Monday/Tuesday and today... it is UNBELIEVABLE. I scanned samples in and will attempt to post them. You got to see this to believe it.

Writing from earlier this week - the writing in top part of the columns is Salamander's (I'll try to get a larger image online too).



Writing from today.


And per the wonderful Mrs. C.R, he had another really good afternoon. And yes, he DID do another HUGE BM.


His eyes are bright and shiny tonite...

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, September 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible!!!!!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, September 12, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

And that is putting it mildly. I am still trying to get a larger copy up, especially of the first sample. It's hard to see now, but the first sample is rive with letter reversals, vowel/consonant reversals, missing letters, etc (see the *taskone* and *take home* translation in Tuesday's column?).
And he did not *see* (as in his brain did not recognize) the errors.

I had him look at his writing from earlier this week again this morning, and he goes; "Oh mom, I did make a lot of mistakes."

It absolutely BLOWS me away the effect his biochemistry has on whether or not his LDs manifest and how they manifest (which tells ME that what is going on is not LDs in the classic sense..but try and explain THAT).

I think I have similar dramatic examples of the effects of Motrin (and I do use only the dye-free stuff and only when absolutely necessary). And I will never forget the effect a helping of pinto beans had on him (way back in the early days BEFORE I truly understood the effects of salicylates and glutamates on his biochemistry). By the way, he does fine now with a helping of pinto beans once a week..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home