Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Must Be...

Out of my mind....

I am taking Potatey with me and Salamander today to the Lindamood Bell Center. I think that will be best for Potatey...

Of course as we'll be at the Lindamood Bell Center from about 8.50 am until 1 pm, I am packing half my house to make sure I have enough stuff to keep Potatey entertained. The center itself is pretty close to all kinds of neat shops, Potatey and I will venture out too while Salamander is having his sessions, to do some 'window shopping.' [we'll have to make sure we're back at the center for break times, as Salamander gets quite agitated and nervous if I'm not there.. he is in a flair-up of his fears around 'being left behind'...]

We DO have another winter storm rolling in, so potentially our drive back home could get messy (and long).

Ah well.. I'd rather to things this way than the alternative (aka leaving Potatey with his dad for another day). Sad, in a way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home