Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning...

6:50 pm Update
We are winding down.. the boyos have had a good day, a really GOOD day.....Things have been even keeled, smooth running, uneventful for pretty much the entire day.
My Christmas wish was heard and granted .....

######

Boys are having a BLAST. They did and are doing great with the whole unwrapping thing.

Salamander is handling the "MIA Bow" situation really, really well. Yes, he is disappointed, but he got a tremendous kick out of getting a personal letter from Santa. Here's what Santa wrote:

North Pole

December 24, 2008

My Dearest [name],


Santa knows how much you enjoy archery and how much you want your own bow. So I instructed my elves to make you your own 48” bow.


And then you started growing, and growing and growing!! And I realized that a 48” bow would not do. Oh no, it would NOT.

So at work I once again put my elves, this time on a 62” bow. And the elves worked hard – day and night, day and night, day and night.


But so sorry, my poor elves ran out of time!!!

They are still working on that bow for you, dear [name]. And as soon as it is finished, it will be shipped directly to the archery range where you practice. If all goes well, you should be able to pick it up this Saturday (December 27, 2008).

My elves and I are truly sorry. Hope you will forgive us...


Ho, ho, ho
Santa

[We’ve been watching you practice!!! You are one incredible shooter!!]


For now, all is well.....

[time for me to get off the web, and start working on Christmas dinner.. No 'time off for good behavior' out here.. LOL]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home