Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I May Not...

be posting a whole lot the next several days...

I am quite busy with a paying work project that has to get done by Thursday, but preferably Wednesday, so I need to stay focused on that (money in the bank and all that jazz..). As usual, lots of sh#t going on here (kids are OK... Salamander is back to being very tired... and Potatey has been a moody little critter... not sure what is going on, as their detox reports indicate that things have slowed down in THAT department.. I have my suspicions, return to school is probably one bit of it, but personally I think reaction to Passive Aggressive b.. s.... is a much larger contributor, but THAT will be a post for my other blog.. LOL).

I am trying very very hard to find time next week for a couple of 'mental health' hours for me... I need a day to just 'crash'....And getting my hair cut (and do something about these ever increasing strands of grey) would be nice too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home