Monday, February 23, 2009

So There..

STILL MUCKING AROUND WITH THE BLOG TITLE. I'll get it 'right', eventually....All part of the Journey, eh?

I did it.. changed the blog title... Sometimes you get 'messages' that are so strong that you have to act on them. Not think about it. Just do it.

As I said, not to worry. Web linkies, url's, backlinks, forward links, the whole shebang are NOT changing. You'll continue to find me at http://ourtravelsinbiomedland.blogspot.com/.

I'll continue to write about biomedical interventions as that is such a large part of the boys' treatment programs. But whether we have these interventions in place to address autism, to help the boys with their food allergies, to promote gut healing, to give their much impaired and much suffering metabolisms a kick in the pants, to address sensory processing issues, to help overcome ADHD - who cares.. It is making a difference for them, and that is what matters..

Our Journey, however, is so NOT about biomedical interventions alone anymore. Truth be told, it never was. And it's 'funny' that I only just now, after almost 5 years, am starting to understand that.

Our Journey is about healing, in the broadest sense of the word.
And we'll be journeying for a while longer, as much healing continues to be needed.
And I'd love to have you all tag along for the ride ...


Off to sleep off my drug induced stupor....

4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, February 23, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I'll change your blog name on my blogroll.

I want to change the name of my own blog to "She's 1 in 150, but she's More than a Number" but I am having trouble due to the settings that dh has on the blog. I am going to yell at him when he gets home for that one :)

 
At 4:53 PM, February 24, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Just so you know how distracted I am...I just noticed that you changed the name of your blog!!
I think your journey is to"Somewhere better"!
Better health, better relationships, Better everything!

 
At 7:33 PM, February 24, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Oh gosh K, I LOVE that.. I'm gonna steel it..

 
At 7:33 PM, February 24, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

Steal it.. not steel..Sjeesh..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home