Friday, February 20, 2009

What the "H" was I thinkin..

Of course, as always happens when I have a rare opportunity to do something that I really, really, really want to do (dinner on Saturday nite with the John Robison + momma bloggers posse), I end up being obscenely over booked...

I had promised my boys that we would go back to CocoKey Water park in Danvers, MA at some point during the Feb school break (they LOVE that place, and do so well there, despite 'sensory overload waiting to happen'). And yes, of course, we are going this weekend. Leaving later this afternoon, coming back on Sunday.

So right now I am scrambling - packing clothes, cooking foods, packing foods (as the boys can't eat a darn thing in a hotel restaurant), packing supplements, packing approximatelyhalfmyhouseandcrammingitallinmyVWJetta.

I should have coverage for the boyos starting Saturday pm at around 4 pm until whenever I manage to get back to the hotel (sometime between Saturday nite and Sunday morning..LOL) . Positive messages into the Universe, please.

I am totally running ragged, mucho stressed out, so I'm gonna sign off and FOCUS on what I need to focus on (and of course I woke up this morning feeling like total crap.. and the boyos are WIPED (and sore, and a tad cranky) from yesterday's adventure camp).

Oy..

I promise I'll do my best to take pics of the 'gathering' this weekend. Catch you all again sometime on Sunday.

[back to my ever growing 'to do before we can get outtahere' checklist..]

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, February 21, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

I hope you have the very best time!
Sit back and enjoy, and dont miss a thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home