Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Gaaaahhhh...

So I hit kind of a wall yesterday late afternoon.. I had not slept (or even less than I typically do) in almost 5 days, I started developing an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I am on (yeah.. runs in the family) and the codeine laced cough syrup is doing SQUAT in actually stopping the coughing fits - I should have known...).

I had to ask for help.. and had to get that help from a person I really don't like to ask for help from. But hey, he's in town this week (most of the time he is NOT during the week).. the boys have hardly seen him in the past several months... so what the heck eh?

Call me paranoid, call me a suspicious biotch, but I can so feel a major "gaslighting" episode coming on.

The other parent has been bending over backwards since yesterday pm.. trying to cook for the boys, even sticking to their supplement routine (all pre-prepared by 'moi' of course). He has offered to take Salamander to Lindamood-Bell tutoring today (and I did take him up on that one.. I have business meetings coming out of my ears.. .and I'm supposed to squeeze in a doctor's appointment too). He even suggested that he could do some grocery shopping for the boys while Salamander is in tutoring (what? grocery shopping for somebody else? And multi tasking??). Is now asking 18 million questions about what is going on at the boys' schools, how things are going in scoping out a middle school program for Salamander, etc etc.

WTF????

All my alarm bells are blaring.. I know the 'I'm so involved' stuff is serving a purpose somehow, and it'll be just a matter of time until I find out (yeah, yeah... benefit of the doubt and all that.... Sorry, but I've been 'burned' (almost beyond recognition) too many times before...)

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, March 05, 2009 , Blogger Cath said...

So - have you figured out the motive yet?

 
At 5:31 PM, March 06, 2009 , Blogger Petra said...

I just found out...

He went out and bought himself another car today. He must have thought that 'being so nice and involved' would result in me being OK with that.

Well, I am NOT!! And here I am, twisting myself in knots to find money for a washing machine!!!!!

 
At 11:10 PM, March 06, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

I wish I had words...I have no advice for you. Hang in there.
God Bless

 
At 7:43 AM, March 09, 2009 , Blogger Renee said...

*hugs* I don't have any words either, but just wanted to let you know I'm here, thinking about you, and hoping (somehow) for the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home