Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off to The Cape

Boys and I are leaving town today, for a week stay in a beach house on the Cape (yes, we'll get to see the ocean swells generated by Hurricane Bill.. that will be soooo COOL. And no, we won't be going into the water when the waves are like that.. that just would not be safe).

We'll be back next Saturday. It'll be good to be away from all the B... S.. for a bit (no, boys' dad is NOT coming along. He's got much more pressing matters to attend to, like find a new job. Plus he is so NOT a beach person...)

In case you're wondering how I can pay for a stay on the Cape, smack dab in the middle of summer season? Well, this particular trip was booked and paid for WELL before the current sh#t storm struck..

Catch you on the other end..

(I have no idea whether or not I'll have access to the web.. I'll figure that out once we get there.. and if not, I think it'll be good to go *unplugged* for a bit..)

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, August 27, 2009 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Good for you. I hope you have a relaxing time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home