Friday, August 08, 2008

Mornin!!

About two hours of sleep (give or take). Another piece of the nitemare project done (not completely done yet, unfortunately, and as my client is tied up all day the chances of finishing this before the weekend are now slim). Pizza for Salamander in the oven.

Once the pizza is done, I need to pack up my sh#t, hit the ATM and pay one of my incredibly awesome care providers, and then get to another client to work on two projects there.

How can I be so cheerful you ask? Three reasons:

I got a CDSA back for Potatey (yup, one of the many *healthy harvest* tests...LOL), and things look MUCH much better than a year ago. Dysbiotic bacterial flora under control, good growth of beneficial flora, much better digestive parameters, and, DRUMROLL, sigA is now on the low end of normal (after having been non-existent for years). Potatey now does have a bit of a yeast problem, so I'll need to tackle that next (and truth be told, I have been a bit lax in the yeast fighter department for him.. we had sooo many other *gut emergencies* to deal with first).

While the nitemare project is not yet done, I did get a step closer. So I just need to keep plodding along.. and not having the expectation anymore that it has to get finished today DID take some pressure off.

That other client I am going to be at today? They have a nice big check waiting for me. And getting paid is GOOD.

Latah...

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, August 08, 2008 , Blogger Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Getting paid? What's THAT? LOL! Good for you. So you're buying drinks?

 
At 9:20 AM, August 09, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Yup, drinks on me the next time we end up in the same geographical area. Sorry for not managing to actually find you and Mark at Bruce's concert... but we got there kind of late and there are 18 million parking lots where people could be tailgating.. And then too my friend and I got yacking and before we knew it we needed to get our butts into the stadium (we hardly ever see each other without a few little people in tow; and it's not so easy to have a *grown-up* conversation when you have to intervene or redirect something every 2 seconds..LOL).

I was gonna make a crack on the getting paid part.. (something that RHYMES with getting paid.. BIG GRIN).. but decided not to. After all my mom stops over here too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home